Why build commercial steel with GarageAndShed.com?
We are the best choice for ANY commercial steel structure need.
Our team are experts in the design, code, pricing, and customization options for any type of commercial steel building. Be it automotive shops, work shops, warehouses, church structures, barns, self-storage facilities, or anything else you need. We help customize your building to exact specifications and ensure you're getting the best price possible.
We have a wide variety of online inventory.
Standard Building Specs:
- 14 Gauge Steel Tube Framing
- 8' Leg Height
- Fully enclosed (Pricing does not include doors and windows)
- Commercial Truss Systems
- Certified for 140 MPH Winds and 35 PSF Snow-load
Commercial Steel Buildings Available near Raleigh, NC & Wilson, NC
Prices For Commercial Steel
Pricing for commercial steel fluctuates based on availability and other market factors. For this year, prices start at $14,300 for a 32'x20' building, up to $52,100 for a 70'x52' building.
These prices reflect the base building cost for a structure based on size alone. Customizations such as color, steel gauge, and construction may alter the final price.
|32'-40' Wide Buildings||42'-50' Wide Buildings||52'-60' Wide Buildings||62'-70' Wide Buildings|
Metal Structures from GarageAndShed.com
Fast, Free Delivery
Free professional delivery and installation within 50 miles of our central North Carolina locations.
We source high quality materials from across the country to make sure you get the best price on galvanized steel.
Built To Last
Our rugged steel buildings last 50 to 100 years when properly maintained.
Warranty on Every Building Sold
Your metal structure comes with a 20-year limited rust-through warranty.
Code Compliant In Every Zone
GarageAndShed.com team members can help you with local zoning and building codes.
Our rugged galvanized steel is built to withstand mother nature.
GarageAndShed.com Makes It Easy
1. Choose Your Building Type
2. Pay How You Want
Submit an easy down payment that scales with your total building price, and only pay the remainder once your building is ready to install.
3. Prepare Your Build Site
Choose a site that is level, cleared of debris, and accessible to the installation crew. Our experts will take it from there!
You can read more about how to prepare your build site here.
4. Building Delivery & Installation
After our builders have assembled the building to your specifications, we schedule a time to deliver and install your building.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Permits & CodesIt's important to clear any plans with local permits and building codes before any ground work can begin.
2. Choose your siteAssess the land for location, accessibility, grade, and drainage.
3. Clear and level the siteMake sure your site is clear of debris or vegetation, and as level as possible.
4. Pour a foundationChoose from concrete, asphalt, ground, and gravel for a foundation. Consider your building's projected use when choosing a foundation type. For more information, check out our guide: How To Prepare For Your Building.
- Sizes, heights, and roof styles.
- Window and door styles, number, and location.
- Building features like porches, lean-tos, or ramps.
- Cosmetic options like roof, siding, and trim colors.
- Building materials like steel gauge and insulation.
- Certifications for wind resistance and snow load.
To customize your commercial steel building, check out our 3D Building Designer and submit a quote through the builder.